Monday, October 29, 2007

Using Nintendo's Wii to lose weight

And so it starts ... my quest to get healthy and lose weight using my Nintendo Wii.

I start this task at 260 pounds. My goal weight is 175 pounds. I plan on using the Wii as a start - I may do more exercise as well, but I plan on using the Wii as my primary piece of exercise equipment.

To get started, here's the 411 on my method of attack:

1. I will use the Wii game, "Wii Sports," for my exercise.
2. I plan to play 1 to 2 hours, 3 to 4 days a week.
3. I will update my blog every Friday/Saturday with progress reports.
4. I will focus primarily on tennis, bowling and boxing for my exercises.
5. I encourage anyone else using a Wii for exercise to post here as well.

You can reach me at info@dukecitygamerz.com anytime to get updates instead waiting for me to update my blog.

Here's to good health! Wish me the best!

No comments: