Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Interesting week ahead, folks ...

It's your host, Mad Skillz, and I'm back! It's going to be a wild week ahead - with tons of stuff on my gaming radar.

Not sure if you saw it or not, but I contacted my rep at 2K Games for some *official* info on "Bioshock" heading to the PS3. Honestly, I think it has a better chance of landing on the Wii, but who am I?

Anyhow ... he told me "NO."

Oh well ... sorry, PS3 folks. At least you have "Ratchet and Clank." I guess the 360 crowd will just have to deal with having "Mass Effect," "The Orange Box," "Ace Combat 6" and, of course, "Bioshock." Tough times for the 360 fam ...

Oh well, off to more game reviews.

Stay tuned, folks!

M.A.D.S.K.I.L.L.Z.

Currently playing: "MASS EFFECT!!!!" "Call of Duty 4" "Timeshift" "Ace Combat 6" "Guitar Hero III" "MLB Power Pros" "Metriod Prime 3: Corruption" and coming soon? "Rock Band!"

Likes: Getting confirmation I would be getting "Rock Band" this week - getting "Mass Effect" yesterday - launching Duke City Gamerz - being able to review video games, especially before release - the cool Brit accents on "COD 4" - Finding cheap HD DVDs for my HD DVD players (yeah, I have two of them!)

Dislikes: "Grand Theft Auto IV's" delay, the lousy subprime lenders dragging the stocks down, slow mail service, cell phone providers who don't listen to you when you tell them you have SOLD your Blackberry ... and STILL CHARGE ME!

SiCk: Getting "Call of Duty 4" and "Mass Effect" on the SAME DAY!!!, reviewing video games, getting "Rock Band" soon, getting a chance to write more often, using my Wii to lose weight, nice PR folks for video game publishers/developers and getting MASS EFFECT!!!!

PWN3D: Dog the Bounty Hunter, the PS3 fanboy who started the "Bioshock is coming to the PS3" rumor, anyone who doubts a $99 HD DVD player - and enough of them sold - won't turn the HD format battle.

On my gaming/tech radar:
"GTA IV", "Assassin's Creed," "Fable 2," "Super Mario Galaxy," "Army of Two."

No comments: