Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sweetness²!!!! Finally ... "Rock Band" arrives! First impressions ...

Ok, ok ... so I didn't receive my "Rock Band" review kit before release. Well, after firing off a few e-mails today to my Harmonix PR rep, he assured me it was on the way. And not even a minute later, I saw two large packages on my doorstep.

"ROCK BAND!" Sweet!

I brought both packages - yes, two packages - into the house and looked them over. My PR rep sent an extra guitar for the review!

Here are the pics, ya'll ...

Look for the review next week.



My daughter said she's ready to shred ...



The review kit with the extra guitar ...



Another shot ...







Spare guitar - good look finding one before February 2008!



If anyone bought "Rock Band" today, please comment below and let us know what you think thus far ...

A few interesting facts:


The drumsticks are REAL DRUMSTICKS.

The guitar is one of the most difficult pieces to assemble.

From unboxing it to fully unwrapping everything? 45 minutes!

You definitely - DEFINITELY need a lot of space to play this game.

The mic is heavy - and made by Logitech - I plugged it into my PC to see if it works ...

The vocal aspect of the game is very challenging, but by far one of the funniest parts of the game.

The drums are probably the hardest instruments to master in "Rock Band."

Stay tuned for more "Rock Band" info ...

No comments: