Monday, November 12, 2007

You'd never guess what came for me today ...

Hello! I got 3 packages today - "Timeshift," "Call of Duty 4" and a DHL package. I opened it up and saw "MASS EFFECT!" Sweetness!

I've played a few levels - it's an awesome game. I'll have a mini preview posted sometime this week. Look for the full review on Monday, Nov. 19th.

I also have a few reviews coming Tuesday, including "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption," "Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation" and a few others.

This week is going to be very intense. I talked to my PR rep for Harmonix and he confirmed I should get "Rock Band" by Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

What's on my gaming review radar this week?

For the 360: "Jericho," "Scene It!" "Viva Pinata: Party Animals," "Thrillville: Off the Rails," "Guitar Hero III," "Sega Rally Revo," "Mass Effect," "Call of Duty 4," and "Time Shift"

For the Wii: "Metroid Prime 3: Corruption," "Namco Museum Remix," "MLB Power Pros," "Sims Castaway" and "Battalion Wars 2" (Sorry, Ninny didn't ship "Super Mario Galaxy" yet ;-( )


For the PC: Zoo Tycoon 2, Flight Sim X: Acceleration and Viva Pinata

For the PS2: Sims Castaway

And here are a couple shots of "Mass Effect."



No comments: