Sunday, December 23, 2007

So I got a few Christmas presents early ...

I got a Ninny DS Lite off craigslist on the cheap, and e-mails from devs, publishers and PR firms wishing me a happy holiday and Merry Christmas. Pft. However, I did get a small padded envelope from my friends at Microsoft. I knew it wasn't a game - ahhhh - but when I opened it up? A 12-month Xbox LIVE membership card! Sweetness! Thanks a million, MS! Merry Christmas to you too!!

Wow, the power of using the Secret. Lol ... no, I don't believe in that positive thinking foolishness. I do believe in God and know He works in mysterious ways. However, if I AM wrong, I just want to keep those happy thoughts and visions of Ferrari 612s, Porsche Carrerra GTs and Eclipse personal jets dancing in my head ...

Merry Christmas!

No comments: