Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm back!

To all my peeps in tha Duke City and beyond ... Mt. F.U.G. is back in full effect! Yes, I have FINALLY resurfaced in H-town - Houston - and they are putting me to work on 'Quake Wars.'

Have I been gaming? Not much. All of my consoles (including my tiny DS) were in storage for over a month. Talk about having withdrawals ... I was shaking not being able to play vids. After finding a cozy townhome and slowly carving out a new and improved Man Space - yeah, Ikea is taking an active role in this job when the boxes are unpacked - I am ready to start back gaming.

What's on tap? My 'Quake Wars' review, and I am playing through 'Bad Company' and 'Metal Gear Solid 4.' I have a few oldies I want to post too - like 'GTA IV,' 'Turok,' 'Culdcept Saga,' and a few others.

I will also be launching an H-Town blog as well. More on that later.

In the meantime, F.U.G. is back in tha hizzouse.

OUT.

No comments: