Thursday, October 8, 2020

  I should have died. Twice. But, God...

These past FOUR years, I was battling a myriad of health-related issues. I had chronic heart failure, as well as kidney failure. I ended up on dialysis and got an infection that ate a hole in my aortic value in my heart. The infection worked its way to my brain, but courageous hospital staff stopped it in time. I had to have open-heart surgery. Had to learn how to walk again. Was blind for nearly two years, and have use of just one eye. And suffered financial ruin.

But, God. 

Now? I’ve improved so much, but still have a ways to go, but I’m moving forward. I’m writing again. I’m playing games again. I also have my daughter helping me tackle reviews and Let’s Plays. “The Baby” has grown into a skilled gamer.

What’s next? I’m working on my review of “Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s about time” from Activision, an electronics review of a sick 2TB SSD from OWC, and my staple, UNBOXINGS!

Houston Gamer YouTube channel - you ALREADY know where to find me!


FOLLOW HOUSTON GAMER:

Houston Gamer @ Facebook

Houston Gamer @ Instagram

Houston Gamer @ Twitter

Stay frost!

No comments: